Healthy Quinoa Pizza Crust Recipe
Aug 30, 2021
- 1 and 2/3 cups Happy Karma quinoa flour
- 2 teaspoons Happy Karma flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + pepper
- 1 cup warm water
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Stir in warm water and mix until a sticky dough has formed.
- Transfer dough to the baking sheet. Using wet hands, spread the dough out into a pizza shape, about 1/4" thick. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove crust and top with sauce and toppings, cook for 20 mins and enjoy.
Make healthy Quinoa Pizza Crust with Quinoa Flour from Happy Karma!