Amazing Quinoa Crackers Recipe
Aug 30, 2021
For your perfect tea time snack recipe.
- 1 cup toasted Happy Karma Quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup Happy Karma Buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cups finely chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup cold water or as needed
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Toast your Happy Karma quinoa using the stovetop method. Allow the flour to cool for 5 minutes before adding to a food processor along with the Happy Karma Buckwheat flour, nutritional yeast, and salt. Pulse until evenly distributed, then pulse in the Spinach.
- With the food processor running, stream in the oil and water until the dough comes together into a ball, about 30 seconds. Remove and form into a ball. Let rest for just a few minutes.
- Cut the dough into four pieces. Knead one piece with your hands, place it on a piece of parchment and roll it as thin as you can. Repeat with the other three pieces and transfer the pieces of parchment to baking sheets.
- Bake the crackers for 5 - 6 minutes per side, watching closely so they don't burn. Careful when you flip them over too! Turn off the oven and let them sit in the warm oven for 1 - 2 hours so they get super crispy.
- Break them into pieces, add them to a bowl and serve them with your favorite dips/spreads
Buy best quality Quinoa or Quinoa Flour from Happy Karma !