PUMPKIN SEEDS AND CHOCOLATE BARFI
- 1 cup / 130g Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup / 175g Dates, pitted
- 4.4oz / 125g Chocolate
- Soak the pumpkin seeds in water for an hour overnight.
- Once the seeds are soaked, blend them with dates.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Line the pan with greaseproof paper, then set the blended ingredients in the pan.
- Cover the previous layer with melted chocolate.
- Chill it overnight. Once set, cut the product in a small rectangular shape.
- Enjoy within three days as the sprouted seeds last this long and always store in the fridge.