Flax Seeds Laddu Recipe
¾ cup Roasted Flax seeds
12-13 Almonds and cashew nuts
¼ Almond Gum
¾ cup Ghee
¾ cup wheat flour
- Fry all the Almonds, cashews and almond gum in the ghee till they turn brown. In the remaining ghee add the wheat flour and roast well.
- Blend the flax seeds. Now blend Almonds, Cashew nuts and almond gum after the flax seeds.
- Heat a pot and add ½ cup of water and sugar to it and let it simmer.
- Add the semi liquid wheat flour to the water.
- Once done mix all the items together and shape them in a circle. Enjoy!