Buckwheat Chia Bread Recipe
Aug 30, 2021
- -1.5 cups Happy Karma buckwheat groats
- 1/4 cup Happy Karma chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
1) Soak Happy Karma buckwheat groats overnight in plenty of water, or at least for 2 hours
2) Rinse Happy Karma buckwheat thoroughly and place in food processor (blender would work fine as well)
3) Place Happy Karma chia seeds in a bowl and add 1 cup water. Allow to sit for 10-20 min until a gooey texture is achieved.
4)Preheat oven to 330F
5) Add remaining ingredients to the food processor and process until mostly smooth but still a little bit chunky.
6) Place mixture in a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
7) Bake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Individual ovens vary, so it could be anywhere from 1 hour 15 min to 1 hour 30 min.
8) Wait 30 min or so before slicing